Rhodes Green, Manchester
- Private Gated Property
- Sat in Approximately 0.5 Acres
- Modern Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Full Leisure Facilities
- Semi-Rural Location
- Open Field Views
The accommodation in brief comprises of; Entrance porch with pantry, central hall with open plan living accommodation to the rear including fully fitted kitchen with central island, dining area with sliding doors leading out to the outdoor dining terrace and family room in the adjoining orangery.
Sliding doors off the orangery lead to a decked terrace. A separate living room, dining room and w.c are also found to this floor.
To the first floor is the master bedroom with fitted dressing area, hidden shower room en-suite and balcony which enjoys far reaching field views. The remaining two double bedrooms are serviced by the luxurious four-piece family bathroom. To the second floor are the remaining two bedrooms, on of which enjoys use of a shower room en-suite. Separately from the main house is the leisure suite comprising of pool with jacuzzi, steam and sauna, w.c, shower room, bar area and mezzanine gym to the upper floor. Adjoining this is the double garage and workshop. Behind the leisure suite is an outbuilding currently utilised as a playroom, but ideal for us as an office space.
Externally, the grounds consist of a sweeping block paved driveway with parking for over five cars including spaces in the double garage, a patio terrace in front of the pool house, a childrens play area to the rear with water feature and lawn. Although Bradley Hall Manor benefits from a tranquil semi-rural location it is also on the doorstep of a number of amenities, including a range of popular schools, shops and restaurants, and being only 5 minutes away from the M62, M66 and M60 making commutes to Manchester City Centre, Leeds, and further afield easily accessible.
A private showing is advised to appreciate all that is on offer
BrochuresRhodes Green, Manchester
Rhodes Green, Manchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bowker Vale Tram Stop1.8 miles
- Heaton Park Tram Stop1.9 miles
- Crumpsall Tram Stop2.2 miles
About the agent
Maison Haus are an innovative, hybrid and proactive Estate Agency. We deliver on service and results focusing on the UK's Premium Sales & Lettings Market. Maison Haus consists of a team that are both highly trained and experienced, ensuring the highest of standards by overseeing each property transaction from start to finish in a proactive, smooth and meticulous manor. Located in Knutsford, Cheshire with an office also in Manchester City Centre.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30540429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maison Haus, Alderley Edge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.