Cranbrook Road, TN18
- Village Property
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Quiet location tucked off the High Street
- Scope for enlarging (stpp)
- Pretty sunny decked terrace to first floor
- 2 bedrooms
- Requires updating
- Good size through lounge
- Chain Free
The entrance leads directly into an open plan kitchen/dining area where there is ample fitted units and workspace, together with a larder/cupboard. The dining area could be used as a snug or play area.
From the kitchen a door leads to a generous lounge with fitted shelving and storage areas either side of the fireplace and room for comfy sofas and an area for a dining table or quiet space. Within the fireplace is a Gas fire with a back boiler that currently provides the heating and hot water. Stairs lead to the main double bedroom on the first floor and good size bathroom with a shower cubicle and electric power shower, bath, wc and sink. The half landing provides access through a large window onto the sun drenched wooden decked terrace, in need of some tlc, however offering further potential to extend above the kitchen (stp). The second bedroom is on the 2nd floor having good head height and light.
With updating and redecoration throughout, this property would make an ideal first home/investment opportunity.
Please note: There is scope for extending above the kitchen area, subject to planning.
There is no designated parking to the property and the outside space is the south facing terrace.
Cranbrook Road, TN18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Etchingham Station3.9 miles
- Robertsbridge Station4.7 miles
About the agent
GTA Estates - Hawkhurst Branch is located near Royal Tunbridge Wells in the village of Hawkhurst and operate throughout the Weald of Kent. We are a forward thinking fresh Property Agent, with over 25 years experience in acquiring and selling both commercial and residential property. Our team in GTA Hawkhurst are pleased to offer our bespoke service to clients across the Weald whether you are buying or selling, our dedicated approach to service excellence will ensure that you are looked after
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SantasCottage. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GTA Property Agents, Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.