Winterburn Gardens, Whetstone, Leicester, LE8
- EPC Rating Is Grade D
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Over 55s Development
- Spacious Accommodation
- Entrance Hall Store Breakfast Kitchen
- Living Room/Dining Room Inner Hallway
- Two Double Bedrooms Shower Room/Wc
- Communal Grounds And Resident Parking
- Viewing Recommended No Chain
A spacious and well maintained two bedroom ground floor apartment located in a good position in the popular Winterburn Gardens complex in Whetstone specifically catering for the over 55s. The accommodation comprises in brief: entrance hall, breakfast kitchen fitted with a range of units, a light and airy living room with french doors doors leading to the rear patio, an inner hallway gives access to two bedrooms, both with fitted robes and a shower room/wc. The property further benefits from double glazing, electric heating and communal parking to the front. Viewing is highly recommended.
Whetstone is a popular village located to the south of Leicester with easy access to the M1/M69 motorway network and the city centre. It has a Co-op supermarket and a range of smaller shops to include a Post Office, pubs and two primary schools.
Ideal retirement apartment in popular development. Spacious throughout the property is ready to move into and offered with no chain.
Kitchen 8' 0" x 11' 7" (2.44m x 3.53m )
Living Room / Dining Room 11' 11" x 18' 7" (3.63m x 5.66m )
Inner Hall Way
Bedroom 12' 4" x 10' 7" (to back of robes) (3.76m x 3.23m (to back of robes) )
Bedroom 9' 2" x 11' 7" (to back of robes) (2.79m x 3.53m (to back of robes) )
Shower Room / WC 5' 11" x 7' 4" (1.8m x 2.24m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
BrochuresFull Brochure PDFFull Property Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Winterburn Gardens, Whetstone, Leicester, LE8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Narborough Station1.1 miles
- South Wigston Station2.1 miles
- Leicester Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Your Move Estate and Lettings Agents Blaby, look after property in Blaby, Countesthorpe, Cosby, Whetstone, Littlethorpe, Norborough, Huncote, Glen Parva and Enderby.
The Your Move Blaby branch has been operating for over 40 years and employs a very experienced team comprised of Senior Negotiators, Lettings Specialists and an onsite Mortgage Adviser. Together they have over 75 years of experience in the property sector.
The sought after town of Blaby, in the heart of Leicestershire
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 529011588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move, Blaby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.