Odiham Road, Winchfield
- Sizeable grounds of approximately half an acre
- Substantial four double bedroom residence
- Approximately 2,000 sq ft. of living space
- Remarkable potential with modernisation
- Opportunity to extend and reconfigure property (STPP)
- Historical rural village with open farmland and good road connections
- Three reception rooms including a living room in excess of 21ft
- Front-to-back master bedroom with en suite
- Gated, sweeping drive, double garage and car port
- Mainly lawned, mature gardens with tree, hedgrow and shrub borders
The Grounds Set amidst a sizeable plot circa half an acre, this property features mature gardens to both the front and rear, offering potential to add outbuildings (STPP). A gated and lengthy, sweeping driveway approaches the home, with parking for numerous cars including a double garage and a car port. Mainly laid to lawn, the gardens present pleasant views, bordered with a variety of trees, hedgerow and shrubs. There is a good degree of privacy to the rear, creating a sense of seclusion. Remarkable scope is presented to create contemporary outdoor entertaining areas, within the rear garden, with patio areas, pergolas and additional seating areas currently benefitting the outdoor space.
Location This property offers a prestigious location within a rural village, set along a tree-lined road with good commuter links. Winchfield offers history, listed buildings and open farmland, whilst nestled between Hartley Wintney and Hook. There is a 17th Century Inn, a village hall hosting community events and clubs, and a 12th Century Church that holds seasonal community festivals. Set off the M3, the quaint location provides excellent road connections, while the station serves regular rail links to London Waterloo and Fleet. Nearby villages offer reputable schools.
Agent's Comment "A rare opportunity to purchase this individual, detached family home, offering tremendous scope to re-model and extend, subject to the necessary consents, standing in an elevated plot of approximately half an acre."
Recent Trustpilot Review "Mark was absolutely excellent at getting our house purchase completed. He is a very approachable and conscientious person, who really did go above and beyond!"
Energy Efficiency Rating Current: B | Potential: B
Brochures2018 4 Page Lands...
Odiham Road, Winchfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchfield Station0.2 miles
- Hook Station2.2 miles
- Fleet Station3.5 miles
About the agent
We have in-depth experience and intimate knowledge of the local property market within Hartley Wintney and surrounding villages including Winchfield, Hartley Wespall, Eversley, Heckfield, North Warnborough, Natley Scures and Bramshill.Welcome to Hartley Wintney
There is no question that buyer demand is still outweighing the supply of fresh homes coming onto the market here in the Hartley Wintney area.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100921031447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mackenzie Smith, Hartley Wintney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.