The Street, Cranbrook, Kent, TN17
- Village Property close to amenities
- Four Bedrooms
- Charming through lounge with two inglenook fireplaces
- Gardens wrap around the property
- Off road Parking
- Garden Store with original bread oven
- In need of some updating
- Splendid village location
The front door lies to the side and opens into a small hallway and useful storage area, a glazed door leads into the welcoming and light through lounge with handsome inglenook fireplaces at either end, one housing an open fire with copper hood, the other a wood burner. The 20ft lounge is light and overlooks the pretty front garden. A charming arch leads down to the snug/office or dining area and inner porch. The kitchen is situated at the end of the inner hall, with cottage style fitted wall and floor units, electric hob, space for washing machine, an integrated electric cooker, wall mounted boiler and further scope to improve. A cloakroom and useful hall cupboard are next to the wide staircase that leads up to the three double and one single bedroom. Access to the rear garden is via the inner porch.
First Floor and Attic
Two large double bedrooms over look the front garden both having fitted cupboards and with separate staircases to further attic rooms. These rooms could be incorporated within the property to provide workspace/bedrooms or storage (stpp). Bedrooms 3 and 4 overlook the rear gardens together with the good sized family bathroom with bath, separate shower unit, WC and sink in a champagne colour.
The rear garden is mainly paved with a small lawned area, a private terrace and parking for 1-2 cars. There is a row of two brick outbuildings, one is owned by a neighbour, the other provides storage and the original bread oven. A path and lawn lead you to the pretty front garden that is well established with climbing roses, an established hedge, and borders of pretty shrubs. Vehicle access is over a shared driveway with parking for 1-2 vehicles.
Council Tax Band: E £2,316.91 2020-2021 Tunbridge Wells CC
The Street, Cranbrook, Kent, TN17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Headcorn Station7.1 miles
About the agent
GTA Estates - Hawkhurst Branch is located near Royal Tunbridge Wells in the village of Hawkhurst and operate throughout the Weald of Kent. We are a forward thinking fresh Property Agent, with over 25 years experience in acquiring and selling both commercial and residential property. Our team in GTA Hawkhurst are pleased to offer our bespoke service to clients across the Weald whether you are buying or selling, our dedicated approach to service excellence will ensure that you are looked after
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference shirleycottage. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GTA Property Agents, Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.