Deverill Court, London, SE20
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- 10th Floor
- Private, Gated Off Street Parking
- White Goods
- Spectacular, Unimpeded Views
- South West Facing
- Close To Local Shops: Sainburys, Lidl, Wilko, Iceland, Tesco
- Big Lounge
- Private Gardens With Barbecue And Kids' Play Areas
- Roof Access
Please quote this reference number when contacting MakeUrMove
We are delighted to offer for rent this incredible two double bedroom, dual aspect 10th floor flat in a highly sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links. This property would be ideally suited to working professionals or a small family. Mature or postgraduate students only!
This stunning accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well-appointed bedrooms, as well as a large lounge. Sunrise comes into the kitchen and you can enjoy magnificent sunsets from the lounge. There are large private gardens, a kids' play area, barbecue area, roof access to give spectacular panoramic views, and a communal laundrette included.
The main entrance is private and secure with CCTV. Electric heaters can be controlled zonally and the property includes secure off-street parking, and is also served by the 75, 197, 176, 356, 358 and N3 bus routes just minutes walk away. Kent House, Clock House and Avenue Rd tram stop are all within a 10 minute walk.
The property is offered unfurnished.
Please visit our website to book your appointment.
Not Accepted: Pets, Smokers.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Deverill Court, London, SE20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Avenue Road Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Kent House Station0.4 miles
- Birkbeck Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Since 2008 we have been helping landlords find tenants and helping tenants find the perfect property.
A full range of services are available from tenant find to full property management, delivered by our exceptional team of experienced lettings staff.
Our purpose is to help you do what you need to do quickly and in budget, whether you are looking for property or looking for tenants.
What are you waiting for – make ur move
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 25266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.