North Road, Liff, DD2 5SQ
- Feature entrance porch
- Open plan kitchen and family area
- Dedicated study and flexible additional home office space
- Separate dining room
- Twin French doors to garden
- Laundry room
- Gallery landing
- En-suites to two bedrooms
- Twin wardrobes to master bedroom
- Double Garage
The elegant lounge opens up by double doors to the separate dining room. Dual French doors from both the dining and family room, lead out to the garden, opening up the home. The separate laundry room offers ample storage facilities to the open-plan kitchen. A feature staircase to the gallery landing leads to the five bedrooms, two of which have en-suite shower rooms. The master bedroom incorporates a luxurious dressing area, providing both comfort and privacy.
Parking - Double Garage
- BreakfastFamily - 2.755 x 5.717 metre
- Kitchen - 3.966 x 3.504 metre
- Dining - 3.586 x 2.792 metre
- Lounge - 3.586 x 5.215 metre
- Study - 3.506 x 2.253 metre
- Laundry - 2.291 x 2.128 metre
- WC - 1.115 x 2.128 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.403 x 4.036 metre
- EnSuite 1 - 2.627 x 1.603 metre
- Dressing - 2.627 x 2.268 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.527 x 2.746 metre
- EnSuite 2 - 1.451 x 2.746 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.586 x 3.008 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.243 x 2.914 metre
- Bedroom 5 - 2.526 x 2.746 metre
- Bathroom - 2.56 x 2.153 metre
North Road, Liff, DD2 5SQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Invergowrie Station1.9 miles
- Dundee Station4.2 miles
About the development
We’ll keep it brief, because a lot has happened over the past eighty-five years. Around 100,000 new Miller homes, for a start. A lot of new ideas in building technology. Loads of awards, like Major Housebuilder of the Year, Large Housebuilder of the Year, Best Sustainable Development, and Private Housebuilder of the Year. That last one’s important because it’s from First Time Buyer magazine, so it’s about real people and their experiences.
Listening to you
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8053220000007_5_33_100604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.