Mill Lane, Swindon, SN1
- Balcony with canalside views
- Move in this autumn
- Just a 5% deposit with Help to Buy
- Ground floor apartment
- Open plan living area
- En suite main bedroom
- Further double bedroom
- Lots of storage
- 2 parking spaces
BALCONY WITH CANALSIDE VIEWS! GROUND FLOOR apartment with open plan living space with FRENCH DOORS to the balcony. EN SUITE main bedroom, further double bedroom and PARKING complete this home. Ideal for first-time buyers.
PLOT 71 | THE HORNSEA | CANALSIDE @ WICHELSTOWE
Forming part of a brand new community, Canalside @ Wichelstowe is a development of 1 & 2 bedroom waterside apartments. Enjoy views overlooking the canal, as well as 200 acres of open space and 12km of cycle trails. Fantastic amenities are also on your doorstep - including Waitrose - and London is only a 57 minute train journey away.
- Kitchen / Lounge / Dining - 7065mm x 3312mm (23'2'' x 10'10'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3842mm x 2853mm (12'7'' x 9'4'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1487mm x 2200mm (4'10'' x 7'2'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3842mm x 2413mm (12'7'' x 7'11'')
- Bathroom - 2163mm x 2000mm (7'1'' x 6'6'')
BrochuresBrochure for Canalside @ Wichelstowe
Mill Lane, Swindon, SN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swindon Station1.8 miles
About the development
CANALSIDE @ WICHELSTOWE
- Overlooking the Wilts & Berks Canal
- Waitrose is within walking distance
- Close to Swindon town centre
- The M4 is nearby
- Lots of walks on your doorstep
- Book an appointment to start your move today
Barratt Developments is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service and are dedicated to building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
We build the highest quality homes recognised by o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_71. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.