Mayhall Court, Westway
- First Floor Retirement Apartment
- One Bedroom
- Modern Kitchen & Shower Room
- Communal Facilities
- NO CHAIN, EPC Rating B
ENTRANCE HALL Timber entrance door, storage cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
LOUNGE/DINER 19' 8" x 10' 6" (6.01m x 3.21m) Double glazed window, electric storage heater, electric fire with marble hearth and surround, double doors leading to:
KITCHEN 7' 6" x 7' 2" (2.30m x 2.19m) Double glazed window, high and low level high gloss 'Shaker' style units with complementary working surfaces, ceramic sink and drainer with mixer tap, electric hob with extractor hood, integrated electric oven, space for under counter fridge and freezer, part tiled walls.
BEDROOM 13' 6" x 9' 1" (4.14m x 2.78m) Full length double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, electric storage heater.
SHOWER ROOM 6' 10" x 5' 6" (2.09m x 1.70m) Fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin inset to vanity unit with mixer tap, low level WC, tiled floor, part tiled walls, electric wall mounted heater.
COMMUNAL AREAS Communal residents lounge to ground floor, laundry room and communal gardens and parking.
BrochuresBespoke 2 PageNew WC - A4
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Mayhall Court, Westway
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Maghull Station0.8 miles
- Maghull North Station0.9 miles
- Old Roan Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Alastair Saville is a family run business that has the customer’s interests at heart. At Alastair Saville we pride ourselves on being the very best at what we do. We have been involved in property for over 20 years and have a team of dedicated sales staff, being both experienced and local. We are members of the National Association of Estate Agents as well as the Ombudsmen for Estate Agents, which means that we are governed by good estate agency practice and guidelines, giving peace of mi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102663007324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alastair Saville, Maghull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.