Village Mews, Bexhill
- First Floor Flat
- Two Double Bedrooms
- South Facing Roof Terrace
- Convenient Village Location
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Off Road Parking
- No Onward Chain
- Option to Extend the Lease
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Maltbys
It is approximately 1 mile from the beach and mainline railway station. Nearby amenities include local shops, doctors surgery, village pub, a selection of restaurants and two golf courses, all within close proximity.
Please note this property is only suitable for owner-occupier and not Buy to Let.
Shared Entrance - Used by two flats only. Stairs leading up to first floor entrance.
Entrance Hallway - L shaped hallway opening out on to Lounge-Diner.
Lounge/Diner - 5.26m x 3.61m (17'3 x 11'10) - With french doors leading out on to private roof terrace.
Kichen - 3.15m x 2.11m (10'4 x 6'11) - A range of wall and base mounted units with wood effect counters and a stainless steel sink and drainer. Ample space for appliances. Space for tall fridge freezer. Gas boiler under worktop.
Bedroom One - 4.45m x 3.07m (14'7 x 10'1) - With built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two - 3.61m x 3.18m (11'10 x 10'5) -
Bathroom - 2.21m x 2.08m (7'3 x 6'10) - White suite comprising panel bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin and WC.
Cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Roof Terrace - Southerly facing, with far reaching rooftop views. Wall mounted drying line.
Car Park - With unmarked space for one car.
Lease - The lease has approximately 60 years remaining. Negotiations can be made to extend the lease at the purchaser's cost.
BrochuresBrochureVillage Mews, BexhillEPC
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Village Mews, Bexhill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cooden Beach Station0.9 miles
- Collington Station1.2 miles
- Bexhill Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30244460. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maltbys, East Sussex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.