Netley Road, London, E17
- Chain free
- Close to station
- wooden flooring
- sought after location
- close to high street shopping and amenities
- south facing garden
A well presented end terraced single bayed brick fronted, loft converted Three double bedroom Victorian style home, The property is located in a well sought after location being within moments walk to Walthamstow central with several pubs, cafés, restaurants as well as several high street shopping amenities along the famous Walthamstow market. You are also within a short stroll to Walthamstow central under and over ground station connecting you to Oxford circus and Liverpool street within 15 minutes as well as being with a short walk to Walthamstow Queens Road station.
The property itself offers spacious living accommodation with a naturally bright through lounge, extended kitchen and access to a 30ft south facing garden*. The property has 3 double bedrooms and en-suite in the master bedroom, benefitting from wooden floors throughout, double glazing and a brand new boiler, this property will prove to be popular so book an immediate internal inspection to avoid disappointment.
Netley Road, London, E17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Walthamstow Queens Road Station0.1 miles
- Walthamstow Central Station0.3 miles
- St. James Street Station0.3 miles
About the agent
With 11 great branches we are known to be probably the number 1 Estate Agency group in East London and Essex.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 009357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchill Estates, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.