Chervil Close, Newcastle Under Lyme. ST5
- 3D 360 Virtual Tour Available, walk around inside
- Modern town house set over three floors
- Bright living room with access to rear garden
- Versatile and spacious accommodation
- Large family kitchen/diner
- Guest cloakroom
- Three double bedrooms including top floor main bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Garage and driveway parking
- Close to the town centre
There's no shortage of space to be explored in this attractive four bedroom home.
The family sized accommodation covers three stories and is versatile and spacious.
Once through the front door, you'll find a home with a cosy family feel.
The good sized dining kitchen is well equipped and has plenty of cupboard and workspace - the dining space makes it ideal for busy family mealtimes.
The generous hallway leads to the bright and welcoming living room that has plenty of natural light flooding in from the patio doors that open out onto the garden. The living room has plenty of room for friends and family with the possibility of al fresco living, weather permitting!
Outside you'll find a patio and lawned area in the enclosed garden - the perfect place to sit back and keep an eye on younger family members while enjoying the fresh air.
Before climbing the stairs to check out the first floor, take a look at the handy guest cloakroom.
On the first floor, are three lovely bedrooms and the stylish family bathroom.
Head up to the second floor to find the main bedroom at the top of the home which has a luxury feel thanks to the sleek en-suite shower room and ample built in wardrobes and dressing area.
Situated within walking distance of Newcastle town centre and local shops, this family home is also very close to Lyme Brook Valley Parkway and other green spaces so if you fancy an afternoon stroll, you won't have far to go.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Chervil Close, Newcastle Under Lyme. ST5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stoke-on-Trent Station1.8 miles
- Longport Station2.7 miles
- Longton Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Mark Buxton Estate Agents, Newcastle Under Lyme
Brampton House, 10 Queen Street, Newcastle Under Lyme, ST5 1ED
Hello and welcome to Mark Buxton Estate Agents.
We cover Stoke-on-Trent, Newcastle-under-Lyme and the surrounding areas which is where we’ve established a reputation for outstanding client care. As an independent estate agent, we offer customers a bespoke and personal level of service that goes above expectations. After all, buying or selling a property is one of life’s biggest decisions so we make it our mission to be there, every step of the way.
Our free market appraisal will p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Buxton Estate Agents, Newcastle Under Lyme. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.