Hillside Park Linton Hill Linton Maidstone ME17 4AP
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with a full suite of integrated appliances, including a wine cooler
- Fitted wardrobes to the principal bedroom
- Set in a prime Kent countryside location with the famous views from Linton Hill
- Built by an award-winning, NHBC-registered builder & sold with a 10 year warranty for peace-of-mind
- Landscaped gardens to the front and rear, with rear garden south facing
- Exceptional schooling options, with numerous private, grammar and state options in close proximity
- A short drive to Staplehurst, Maidstone and Marden train stations - as well as 6 miles from the M20
- Detached double garage with electric doors & off street parking
- Separate dressing room & utility room
Ash House represents a beautifully designed and expertly crafted four bedroom detached residence with an elegant contemporary finish, harmonically blended with character and modern convenience. Enviably nestled within an exclusive development which only features 13 plots to form a very inclusive new community. The setting is one of the best in Kent - elevated so residents enjoy the far reaching views from Linton Hill over the Garden of England.
Please note - Product images shown are reflective of the show-home only and therefore may differ*
The ground floor is comprised of an open-plan state-of-the-art kitchen/dining/family room and is flooded with triple aspect light by means of bay windows and bi-fold doors, themselves opening to an Indian sandstone terrace. A generous double aspect formal living room boasts French doors to the garden and a working fireplace affording a quiet spot in which to retreat, while a utility room supports the kitchen and a dedicated study offers the perfect space to work from home. A downstairs cloakroom provides practicality and convenience and completes the ground floor.
The first floor hosts four bedrooms, with bedrooms one and two boasting luxurious contemporary en-suite shower rooms. The two remaining bedrooms are served by an equally impressive family bathroom.
Ash House exudes quality throughout with an attractive rendered exterior complimenting a high specification interior with underfloor heating to the ground floor, a bespoke fitted kitchen with a full compliment of integrated appliances and luxurious bathroom and en-suite facilities.
Total Floor Area: 174.93 m² / 1920 ft²
Linton is situated approximately four miles south of Maidstone in a belt of stunning countryside affording elevated far reaching views across the Weald of Kent. The location is very well served by local and regional amenities that include private, state and grammar schools, nearby village stores, country pubs and restaurants plus the enormous benefit of mainline rail connections that can be found within a short drive in nearby Staplehurst.
The village of Linton Hill itself is a slice of bucolic charm, with its village hall, public house and cricket club. The sense of surrounding open space is vast, with its setting on the Greensand Ridge making for a truly wonderful location.
Residents can choose to meander through deer park, open fields and orchards, walk the Greensand Way or follow the River Beult. Close by are the magnificent Leeds Castle, the 450 acres of Mote Park, the shopping and leisure facilities of Maidstone, and the period splendour of Royal Tunbridge Wells.
Garage & Parking
A brick built detached double garage with power/light, electronically controlled door and a single electric car charging point. A further two off-road parking spaces are available on the driveway.
Hillside Park Linton Hill Linton Maidstone ME17 4AP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Farleigh Station2.6 miles
- Marden Station3.3 miles
- Maidstone West Station3.4 miles
About the development
- Collection of 13 luxurious homes
- Four and five-bedroom detached homes
- Rare opportunities for the purchaser to handpick their own fixtures, fittings and internal layouts (T&Cs apply)
- A tranquil setting bordered by mature trees, hedgerows, farmland and 1.5 acres of communal gardens
- The standard interior specification is nothing short of exemplary
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Each Fernham Home is built to the highest standards with meticulous craftsmanship to suit the most discerning purchaser.We combine the latest in product design and technology with a 10 year NHBC warranty, to offer complete peace of mind.Our directors are committed to respecting the environment, seamlessly blending each home with the surrounding area. We use a combination of brick, timber, weatherboarding, tile roofs and tile hanging, with many homes including working fireplaces, all inspired
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot7AshApril. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fernham Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.