- Character detached property.
- Deceptively spacious. Elevated site.
- Convenient for all amenities.
- UPVC double glazing.
- High occupancy rate.
- Off road parking and garden
- Excellent opportunity.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Poole Station0.4 miles
- Parkstone Station1.2 miles
- Hamworthy Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Established in 1958, the Goadsby Group has grown to become the largest employee owned Estate Agency and Chartered Surveying practice in Central Southern England. With a 19 office residential network to complement our 2 branch Commercial Division, and turnover elevating the company into the top 25 nationally, Goadsby has remained faithful to its regional focus and service of the local market. Winners of the prestigious Estates Gazette “Most Active Agent Winner in Dorset” award for 8 consecutiv
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goadsby, Bournemouth - Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.