Barassie Street, Troon
- Traditional upper flat
- Close to town centre and railway station
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating (untested)
- Requires upgrading
This property is set within easy reach of Troon town centre with its range of independent retailers, multi nationals and a host of café/ bars. For the commuter, the railway station is within a few minutes walk.
Timber door to Reception Hall. Storage cupboard housing electric meter.
LOUNGE /DINING ROOM 17'2" longest x 10'8" widest
Well proportioned apartment with window formation to front.
KITCHEN 13'7" into window x 4'2"
The front facing galley kitchen is fitted with a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with a slot in cooker and fridge/freezer (both untested) to be included in the sale.
BEDROOM 13' x 12'5" widest
Well proportioned double bedroom with window to the rear. Built in wardrobe space with storage above.
Fitted with a white 3 piece suite incorporating WC, inset wash hand basin and bath with overhead shower attachment.
Heating is provided by a gas central heating system (untested) and the windows are of double glazed design.
Communal drying green to rear.
Energy Efficiency Rating - C
PROPERTY SOLD AS SEEN
Please Note: we are required under the Estate Agents Act 1979, and the provision of information regulations 1991, to point out that the client we are acting for on the sale of this property is a 'connected person' as defined by that act.
These particulars are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed and it is the responsibility of all intending purchasers to satisfy themselves regarding same. This schedule of particulars and the details contained herein shall not form part of any contract to follow hereon in respect of the subjects of sale.
Barassie Street, Troon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Troon Station0.4 miles
- Barassie Station1.0 miles
- Prestwick International Airport Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Waddell & Mackintosh, Solicitors & Estate Agents have been established in Troon for over 100 years and prides itself in its service to the public.
We understand that moving home is stressful but also an exciting time and we want to make that procedure as smooth as possible for you by giving you all our experience and help under the one roof.
The company has the most up to date technology and also prides itself on offering a one to one personal and professional approach to all our
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ELTH1-14. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waddell & Mackintosh, Troon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.