Monson Road, Kensal Green, NW10
- TWO BEDROOMS
- OVER 850 SQFT OF LIVING SPACE
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
Located within a POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA in KENSAL GREEN is this GROUND FLOOR GARDEN FLAT set within a PERIOD CONVERSION.
The property is CONVENIENTLY LOCATED for EASY ACCESS to BOTH KENSAL GREEN AND WILLESDEN JUNCTION STATIONS and also offers EASY ACCESS TO SHOPS and RESTAURANTS CLOSE BY.
Benefits include BAY FRONTED RECEPTION ROOM, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, FURTHER SINGLE BEDROOM, KITCHEN, BATHROOM and SHARED REAR GARDEN.
There is just over 850 SQFT OF LIVING SPACE and the property is TO BE SOLD WITH NO UPPER CHAIN and a NEW 125 year leasehold.
Shared with First Floor property
Monson Road, Kensal Green, NW10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Willesden Junction Station0.4 miles
- Kensal Green Station0.6 miles
- Kensal Rise Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Our award-winning service opens more doors...
Since we opened the door to our first office in 1991, Daniels Estate Agents has rapidly become one of the leading, independently owned estate agents and letting agents in the NW10, NW6, NW2, W10, HA0, HA1, HA9, UB6 & UB5 areas. Selected as one of the best agents in the U.K., as well as winning awards for customer care, we believe our success lies in an ongoing commitment to maintaining a level of customer satisfaction that is exceptional in
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 19805496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniels Estate Agents, Kensal Rise. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.