Flat 8 - Alton Road, Birmingham, B29
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Available for the 2021/2022 academic year
- Spacious and modern design
- All Bills included
- Very short walk to the University Of Birmingham
- Plenty Of Storage Space
- LED Lighting
House Hunt is overjoyed to present this fantastic studio complex which contains modern and stunning studios.
The bedroom includes a double bed and plenty of storage compartments.
The studio shows off great-quality furniture and a cosy but modern environment which has been laid out with your convenience in mind.
There is also a lovely kitchen is well equipped with modern appliances and includes plenty of worktop/counter and storage space for meal preparation. Storage won't be an issue in a kitchen like this; as there are numerous cabinets and drawers for your convenience.
The bathroom in this property is designed with convenience and includes a modern finish. There is also the addition of a sink unit, toilet and shower facilities.
To top it off; the location is a defining feature for this property as it is only a short walk from The University of Birmingham and the Famous Bristol Road.
Whatever requirements you have House Hunt can cater all types of accommodation to suit your taste - simply contact House Hunt today!
**House Hunt do not charge any administration or agency fees**
- Yes, you read that right - so get in touch with us today!
Flat 8 - Alton Road, Birmingham, B29
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Selly Oak Station0.4 miles
- University Station0.5 miles
- Bournville Station1.3 miles
About the agent
House Hunt is a letting agency specialising in student accommodation primarily around Selly Oak. Here at House Hunt we are always striving to help students find quality and affordable accommodation in close proximity to their universities. We currently have a large portfolio of contemporary properties available for students looking for all types of accommodation within Selly Oak and brilliant locations within a walking distance to The University of Birmingham, the Medical School and Bristol R
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 51JPS8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by House Hunt, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.