Bridge Lane, Frodsham
- Beautifully presented throughout.
- Four bedrooms with ensuite from master.
- Off-street parking.
- Private rear garden with hot tub.
- Close to Frodsham town centre.
A beautifully presented and deceptively spacious, four bedroomed semi-detached house offering versatile living accommodation, large cellar, off-street parking, private rear garden and is situated within walking distance of Frodsham town centre. Viewing essential.
Only a few minutes' walk from Frodsham town centre, residents have easy access to its many independent shops, eateries and public houses, not to mention the town's library, leisure facilities, health centre and historic Castle Park. Bridge Lane is within the catchment area for a number of popular primary schools and Helsby High School.
Junction 12 of the M56 is around 2 miles away, which provides favourable transport links to Chester and Manchester. The recently opened 'Mersey gateway bridge' is approximately 9 miles away. Frodsham train station is also a popular option with those who commute as it has active lines to Chester, Manchester, Liverpool and Runcorn, offering a direct connection to London.
Glazed entrance door with window above, decorative tiled flooring, stairs leading to the first floor, glazed internal window to the kitchen, wooden panelling, doors opening to the sitting room and lounge diner.
Double glazed windows to the front and side elevations, two brick feature fire places, wooden flooring with underfloor heating, radiator, bi-folding doors to the rear elevation opening to the garden.
Double glazed window to the front elevation, feature fire place, radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, double glazed French doors opening to the rear garden, fitted kitchen comprising a selection of wall and base storage units with complimenting work surfaces over, one and half bowl ceramic sink with mixer tap and drainer in centre island, space for range style oven with cooker hood, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, kickboard heater, wooden flooring.
Double glazed window to the front elevation, loft access, two double glazed doors opening to a Juliet balcony.
Double glazed window to the front elevation, fire place with brick surround, radiator.
Low level WC, hand wash basin with mixer tap and vanity unit, shower cubicle, heated towel rail, wooden flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, built in wardrobes, fire place with brick surround, radiator.
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator.
Double glazed window to the side elevation, fire place with tiled detail, radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, low level WC, hand wash basin with mixer tap, bath with mixer tap and shower, shower cubicle, boiler cupboard, radiator, wooden flooring.
Walled frontage with a low maintenance finish.
Off street parking for two cars, concrete base with potential for garage. Private, low maintenance walled garden. Hot tub with decked surround which is covered.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Bridge Lane, Frodsham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Frodsham Station0.7 miles
- Runcorn East Station2.6 miles
- Runcorn Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Frodsham Swetenhams office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Swetenhams has been trading since 1936, so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Swetenhams as your estate agent…
>> Your local Swetenhams team in Frodsham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too! We k
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM107479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.