Station Road, New Barnet
- 16 BEDROOM HMO APPROVED
- HUGE POTENTIAL FOR A FLAT SCHEME SUBJECT TO PLANNING PERMISSION.
- CONVERSION POTENTIAL
- CORNER PLOT
- EXCELLENT PROJECTED RENTAL GAINS
- ARRANGED OVER FOUR FLOORS
- CLOSE TO TRANSPORT FACILITIES
- EXCELLENT LOCATION
- OVER 4600 SQ FT
- ESTIMATED CONVERSION COST £350,000.
WITH PROJECTED RENTAL GAINS OF UPTO £150,000 PER ANNUM.
TWO HUGE FOUR STOREY VICTORIAN SEMI-DETACTHED PROPERTIES SET ON A CORNER PLOT.
EXCELLENT LOCATION ON STATION ROAD IN NEW BARNET.
WITH OVER 4600 SQ FT EXISITING WITH POTENTIAL TO INCREASE SIGNIFICANTLY.
ESTIMATED CONVERSION COST £350,000.
6.5 % RENTAL YIELD WITH A STEADY 5% MARKET APPRECIATION.
ALSO OFFERS HUGE POTENTIAL FOR A FLAT SCHEME SUBJECT TO PLANNING PERMISSION.
Standing on a large corner plot, these impressive period properties maintain a wealth of period style features which include 10ft high ceilings, fireplaces, a combination of sash and double glazed windows, gas central heating systems and an abundance of storage cupboards. Externally, there is off street parking for numerous vehicles and southerly facing rear gardens. Major road access is excellent with the M25 and A1(M) motorways being just a short motoring distance away. The properties are also well served with a number of highly regarded local schools for all ages. The total floor area of both properties is approximately 4703 sqft (436 sqm) and the entire plot has a perimeter of 401ft (0.17 of an acre).
The properties are situated in Station Road (A110) close to its junction with Mowbray Road and is therefore ideally positioned for access to local shops, the multiple shopping facilities at Barnet town centre and a wide range of restaurants and cafes. Ideally located for the commuter, with both New Barnet (Mainline) station and High Barnet (Northern Line) underground station, within easy reach. The area is also served with numerous bus routes.
BrochuresBrochureStation Road, New Barnet
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Station Road, New Barnet
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Barnet Station0.2 miles
- High Barnet Station0.7 miles
- Oakleigh Park Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Andrew Ward Estate Agents was established with the opening of our first office in Potters Bar, March 1988. Since then we have opened a further two offices located at Brookmans Park and Barnet. We are completely independent and therefore have no hidden alliances to any Banks, Building Societies or Insurance companies, as so often is the case with Estate Agents these days.
Those of you with a longer memory may recall the firm ‘Derek Ward and Partners’, who were established in 1960, and at
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29071509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Ward, Barnet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.