42 Common Road, Norwich, NR13
- Country cottage requiring modernisation
- 3 bedrooms with ample room to extend
- 1/3 acre gardens (stms)
- Idyllic setting near Ranworth and South Walsham Broads
- Guide price: £350,000 - £375,000
- For sale by livestream auction
- 11:00am, Wednesday 5th May 2021
- Unless previously sold or withdrawn prior
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Auction House
SOLD AT AUCTION FOR £438,000
NEXT AUCTION WEDNESDAY 16TH JUNE
Detached country cottage in a third of an acre garden currently in need of modernisation all set in an idyllic Broadland location
A rare opportunity to acquire a three bedroom red brick detached cottage which has been in the same family ownership for over 70 years and is now ready for a new lease of life or possible redevelopment.
Originally built in 1844 as a pair of cottages the property was more recently converted into a single dwelling but now offers an exceptional opportunity to extend or improve the property within its 0.3 acre gardens (stms).
The property which has glimpses through the trees of South Walsham Broad is within a short walk of Ranworth Broad and the magnificent Ranworth Church in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Other village amenities include a well stocked shop and popular public house and restaurant.
Tucked away off a private road the property benefits from a high degree of privacy and seclusion and could make a delightful holiday home or permanent family dwelling.
Hall, living room, sitting room, kitchen, conservatory, shower room, separate w.c, inner hall with stairs to first floor
Landing, 3 bedrooms, landing room
Large mainly lawned gardens extending to approximately 0.3 of an acre (stms) with garage and parking for several cars, outside store, wood store. A small area of land is currently let on a formal lease to the adjacent owner for parking.
EPC Rating: F
Buyer's Premium: £420.00
Administration Charge: £1,314.00
Disbursements: Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion
42 Common Road, Norwich, NR13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Acle Station3.5 miles
- Lingwood Station3.6 miles
- Salhouse Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Auction House East Anglia are firmly established as East Anglia's no.1 property auctioneers (based on lots sold) and we sell over 80% of lot entries in our local auctions. We hold regular auctions in Norfolk and Suffolk and Cambridgeshire and have offices in Norwich, Kings Lynn, Peterborough and Ipswich.Trusted Brand
Auction House East Anglia is part of the Auctio
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ah_eastanglia_1444708_36260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, Covering East Anglia. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, Covering East Anglia on 01603 950107.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.