Bartlow Gardens, Romford, London, RM5
- Guide Price £400,000
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Recently Modernised Bathroom
- Large Open Plan Living/Dining with Oak Flooring
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility Room
- Large Garden
- Summer House with Power & Light
- Off Street Parking for 2 Cars
- Scope for Loft & Rear Extensions STPP
We are delighted to present to the market this 3 double bedroom family home located only 1.4 miles from Romford Town Centre and its extensive Shopping Amenities whilst also being approximately 0.5 Miles to Rise Park, making this a wonderful home for the commuter and indeed that of a family who enjoy the outdoors.
The first thing that strikes you as you enter this property is the large open plan lounge/dining room with dual aspect windows and doors that flood the space with a huge amount of natural light. Beyond this you will find a kitchen breakfast room that has wonderful views over the garden and benefits from direct access to the large utility room, also flooded with natural light that is afforded from the dual aspect double glazed windows and 'french doors' to the garden. Upstairs you will find a recently refurbished family bathroom and 3 double bedrooms so there will be no need for teenagers to be concerned that their bedroom is smaller than their siblings!
We are in no doubt that this property has huge appeal for anyone looking to live in a well located and beautifully presented family home.
Bartlow Gardens, Romford, London, RM5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Romford Station1.6 miles
- Gidea Park Station1.8 miles
- Harold Wood Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Whether you are searching for a new home or looking to sell, make Quatremain & Co your first choice.
Quatremain & Co was born with a tree planting initiative to offset our carbon footprint, including the carbon generated from the use of our website by our customers. Donations from every sale completed goes to clean ocean charities and towards the planting of more trees in The Quatremain & Co Forest at the Eden Project in Madagascar, all done without passing any costs on to our customers
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference QUA1046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quatremain & Co - The Estate Agent, Ilford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.