Bere Ferrers, Yelverton
- Beautiful River Views
- Direct Access Onto The Quay
- Sizeable Gardens
- Period Features
- Highly Desirable Village Location
- View Advised
15' 7'' x 12' 10'' (4.75m x 3.91m)
14' 6'' x 12' 9'' (4.42m x 3.88m)
17' 9'' x 8' 7'' (5.41m x 2.61m)
8' 0'' x 5' 7'' (2.44m x 1.70m)
11' 9'' x 3' 7'' (3.58m x 1.09m)
First Floor Landing
13' 1'' x 11' 1'' (3.98m x 3.38m)
11' 3'' x 13' 0'' (3.43m x 3.96m)
11' 5'' x 8' 10'' (3.48m x 2.69m)
8' 1'' x 6' 4'' (2.46m x 1.93m)
18' 11'' x 14' 6'' (5.76m x 4.42m) MAX
To the front of the property is a beautiful garden, with an abundance of flowers, mature shrubs & trees there is plenty of colour on show. The garden is mainly laid to lawn and has gated access straight out onto the quayside. You can sit out in the garden in private and enjoy the Devon air. There is a further area of garden where you there are a few fruit trees and a kitchen garden. There is vehicular access over a private lane to a parking area with two car ports and a sizeable garage / workshop which has power connected.
Council Tax Band
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Bere Ferrers, Yelverton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bere Ferrers Station0.5 miles
- Bere Alston Station2.7 miles
- Saltash Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Experienced and dynamic company with 85 years' experience in the local property market
Open/available 7 days a week and available 12 hours a day from Monday - Friday
Marketing on nearly 100 property websites including Rightmove, On The Market, Zoopla and Primelocation
Extensive local, regional and national marketing
London office and regular high profile property exhibitions in the capital
Part of a large Sou
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10848136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by View Property, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.