Candle Street, London, E1
- Master En Suite
- Juliette Balcony
- 690 Sq Ft
- 2nd Floor
- Open Planing Kitchen/Living
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Gated Communal Courtyard
- Shared Ownership Available
SHARED OWNERSHIP AVAILABLE AT A MIN. OF 30% AT £125,000 offers in excess of.
A bright and spacious two-bedroom apartment located on the second floor of a modern residential development. The apartment includes an entrance hallway, an open plan kitchen/reception, two double bedrooms with an en-suite to the master bedroom, a bathroom with WC, a washbasin and a bath. The reception room benefits from a Juliet balcony which flooding the room with natural light.
The building has a gated communal courtyard, a secure door entry system, secure underground car parking, as well as off-road visitors parking, beautiful communal gardens that lead down to the canal.
Horseley Court is just a few hundred yards south of Mile End Road (A11) and west of Mile End Park. A variety of local shops, cafes and restaurants can be found in the area. Local bus routes provide transport links to the City, Stratford, Canary Wharf and London's West End. Stepney Green and Mile End Underground stations are within three-quarters of a mile and Limehouse DLR station is approx. ten minutes’ walk away.
Gross internal area: Approx. 680 sq.ft/ 63.2 sq.m
Lease Term: Approx. 111 years
Service charge currently £174.09 a month
Candle Street, London, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stepney Green Station0.4 miles
- Mile End Station0.5 miles
- Limehouse Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Strike is changing what it means to be an estate agent. For too long, selling your home has meant high fees and pointless jargon. So we’re turning the industry on its head. We’re making selling simple, transparent, and free.
We’re giving customers that you’re-in-the-boss feeling, that confirm-a-viewing-in-a-tap feeling, and that sell-your-home-for-free feeling.
We offer a full estate agency service for free. By combining technology and local expertise, we’ve
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS164856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strike, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.