Beech Avenue, Bourne
- Recently Renovated Three Bedroom Detached Home
- Beautifully-Presented Kitchen Diner
- Generous Living Room
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
- Stunning En-Suite & Family Bathroom
- Block Paved Driveway & Single Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- EPC Rating = D
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Newton Fallowell
The property is entered via a replacement composite door meeting the hallway with the stairs to the first floor, a tiled flooring and replacement doors to the reception rooms and ground floor WC / cloakroom. The suite has been refitted boasting quality sanitary ware, a tiled floor and ample space for a coat hanging out of the hallway. The living is rather generous offering a rather clever study area on first entering the room which flows through to the main living area and has a bay window to the front. The kitchen diner has been totally redesigned offering at one end a stunning kitchen hosting a range of high gloss units with surface areas and integrated appliances including TWO OVENS and there is a centralised island with breakfast bar which leads to meet the dining area. From either end of the kitchen there are French doors leading out to the rear garden. To the first floor, landing space separates three well-balanced double bedrooms and a newly fitted family bathroom. The main bedroom further benefits from fitted wardrobes and a stunning en-suite shower room.
Outside the front of the property, the block-paved driveway provides off-road parking for a number of cars, with a further space found inside the single garage. Side access can be found down both sides of the property, and lead you round onto the rather well-maintained rear garden.
Entrance Hall -
Downstairs Wc - 1.78m x 1.75m (5'10 x 5'9) -
Kitchen Diner - 7.14m x 3.35m (23'5 x 11) -
Living Room - 5.23m x 4.22m (17'2 x 13'10) -
Bedroom One - 3.84m x 3.20m (12'7 x 10'6) -
En-Suite - 3.18m x 2.26m (10'5 x 7'5) -
Bedroom Two - 3.84m x 3.40m (12'7 x 11'2) -
Bedroom Three - 3.20m x 2.36m (10'6 x 7'9) -
Bathroom - 2.21m x 1.85m (7'3 x 6'1) -
Garage - 5.05m x 3.73m (16'7 x 12'3) -
BrochuresBrochureBeech Avenue, Bourne
Beech Avenue, Bourne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Spalding Station9.6 miles
About the agent
Newton Fallowell is a family run business owned by Jason Treadwell, a local property expert who has been part of the Newton Fallowell Family for many years
Between the team, they have an abundance of local knowledge and pride themselves on offering a professional and friendly service.The Local Area
Bourne is a small historic market town situated in the heart of South Lincolnshire on the western edge of the Lincolnshire Fens.<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30560299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Bourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.