Fountain Fold, Gnosall, Stafford
- Immaculately presented throughout having recently undergone full refurbishment within the last 18 months
- Large windows in all rooms ensure that they are naturally bright and airy even on the dullest of days outside
- A fantastic plot at the end of the cul de sac with large driveway to park multiple cars on and gardens to both the front and rear
- A spacious hallway running through the centre of the property providing access through out and creating a room in itself
- Located within a quiet cul de sac in the popular village of Gnosall with all of your immediate amenities on your door step and easy access to both Stafford and Newport for anything else that you...
Gnosall is a busy village with plenty of amenities including pubs and boutique shops, along with a primary school and active village community group. The village is within easy access of the County Town of Stafford where there are further shops and supermarkets meeting all of your requirements in regards to amenities along with the train station allowing access further afield and motorway links at both Junction 13 and 14 of the M6.
From our Eccleshall office head down the High Street/B5026 and at the roundabout, take the third exit onto A519. Turn right onto Horse Fair/A519 and continue to follow A519 through Wootton. Turn left onto Gorse Lane. Turn left onto B5405 and turn right onto Gnosall Road which turns slightly left and becomes Knightley Road. Turn right onto Brookhouse Road and at the roundabout, take the third exit onto Station Road/A518. Turn left towards Wharf Road and then turn left onto Cowley Lane. Turn right onto Ginger Hill and then turn left onto Fountain Fold where the property can be found at the end of the cul de sac on the right hand side.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...EPC GraphEPC Link
Fountain Fold, Gnosall, Stafford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stafford Station6.0 miles
About the agent
As a multi award winning independent, local agency with offices in Eccleshall, Stone and Nantwich, we offer a flexible and personal service, but as the only agent locally recommended by the Guild of Property Professionals, we work within a network of over 850 agents nationwide. We were founded: 'To provide an outstanding bespoke service to each and every client' and when moving home we understand you need help and support from the experts.
Our professional and expe
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10851846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Du Pavey, Eccleshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.