St. Martins Lane Beckenham BR3
- Stunning ground floor apartment
- Gated access with 24 hour security
- Beautifully presented and modernised
- Direct access to the communal gardens
- Open plan bespoke fitted kitchen
- Three bedrooms & Two bathrooms
- Lift access to underground parking
- Energy Efficiency Rating C
The property comprises of a spectacular living room that has Amtico flooring with underfloor heating, also benefiting a handsome stone fireplace with fitted electric fire, plus double glazed doors to the Private terrace which has low levelgates, outside lights and steps leading down to the beautiful park like grounds. This apartment is the only one in the accommodation that has direct access to these beautiful grounds.
The open-plan kitchen diner benefits from all built in appliances such as stainless steel extractor hood above a four-ring Induction hob, full height larder, MIELE electric oven, combination microwave, full height fridge and freezer, largebreakfast bar/island unit with granite worktops, BOSHE integrated dishwasher, with direct access to the balcony via double doors.
Master bedrooms includes built-in wardrobes with mirror fronted sliding doors and the benefit of a Juliet balcony, dressing room and three piece suite shower room with storage. The two other bedrooms also benefit from built-in double wardrobes.
The property is completed with a spacious three piece spectacular bathroom and a separate utility room.
Further benefits include two parking spaces, video entry system, under floor heating, ample storage and plantation shutters throughout.
The development has extensive grounds including the beautiful park-like area to the rear of Osbourne House. There is a gate off Bucknall Way for direct access to Park Langley Tennis Club and from the end of St Martins Lane there is a path to a gate that shortens the walk to Eden Park station. Langley Park Golf Club is one of several first class courses in the area and there is easy road access to the M25 with motorway routes to Gatwick and Heathrow. Energy Efficiency Rating C.
Lease :105 Years Ground Rent : £350.00pa Maintenance: £3908.40pa
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
St. Martins Lane Beckenham BR3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eden Park Station0.4 miles
- West Wickham Station0.9 miles
- Shortlands Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1984 as a one-office independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 450 staff, working from 39 different offices, and are supported by a range of professional divisions including MAP Chartered Surveyors and Start Financial Services. Still privately owned, the company’s growth has seen the incorporation of other leading brands including John Payne and Langford Russell.
The Acorn Group has been providing specialist property advice and tailored services to private a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P244877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Langford Russell, Beckenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.