Rhodaus Close, Canterbury
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Rare Opportunity To Rent
- Off Street Parking For 1-2 Cars
- GCH and DG
- Close to the City Centre
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Close to East Train Station
Lounge - 3.69 x 2.78 (12'1" x 9'1") -
Bedroom - 3.91 x 2.78 (12'9" x 9'1") -
Bathroom - 2.80 x 2.21 (9'2" x 7'3") -
BrochuresRhodaus Close, Canterbury
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Rhodaus Close, Canterbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury East Station0.2 miles
- Canterbury West Station0.7 miles
- Sturry Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Our Canterbury office is ideally situated for the city centre and covers the centre of Canterbury as well as all of the surrounding villages from Ash through to Chilham and Blean through to Elham.
Our team has a wealth of experience within the property market and our strength is the passion and motivation of each and every member of the team, coupled with a determination to offer an unrivalled level of customer service. Being Canterbury's sole representative of the Relocation Agent Netw
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30561236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.