Salisbury Crescent, Chesterfield
- ** Guide Price £220,000 - £230,000 **
- A Well Presented Semi-detached Property
- Contemporary Well Appointed Lounge
- Extended to Rear to Offer an Open Plan Modern Kitchen/Diner
- Three First Floor Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Driveway & An Enclosed Rear Garden
- Located Close to Local Amenities & Transport Links
- Viewings Highly Advised to Truly Appreciate this Property
** Guide Price £220,000 - £230,000 ** A well presented SEMI-DETACHED property which offers spacious and contemporary living accommodation throughout. Boasting THREE BEDROOMS, DRIVEWAY and an enclosed rear garden with outbuilding. Viewings Highly Advised!
A front facing door opens into the entrance hallway which is fitted with a central heating radiator, PVCu double glazed window and a built in understairs storage cupboard. Access is given to the lounge whilst stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Lounge 12' Chimney Breast Recess x 14' Bay Window ( 3.66m Chimney Breast Recess x 4.27m Bay Window )
A well appointed lounge which is fitted with a central heating radiator, telephone and TV point with a front facing PVCu double glazed bay window. The room leads into the dining area.
Playroom 9' 10" x 8' 2" ( 3.00m x 2.49m )
Leading off from the lounge with fitted shelving and storage, a central heating radiator and offering an ideal space for a play room, whilst double doors lead into the kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner 20' 8" Narrowing to 11'05 x 17' 1" Narrowing to 7'10 ( 6.30m Narrowing to 11'05 x 5.21m Narrowing to 7'10 )
An open plan kitchen/diner which is fitted with a range of gloss wall, base and drawer units with contrasting worksurfaces, inset stainless sink and drainer with mixer tap and fitted perspex splashbacks. There is space for a cooker and fridge/freezer with plumbing for an automatic washing machine and dishwasher. The room extends to offer ample space for family dining with inset ceiling spotlights, a feature central heating radiator. There is a side facing PVCu double glazed window and door, a skylight window and rear facing French doors which lead out onto the garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the entrance hallway to give access to the first floor living accommodation with a side facing PVCu double glazed window and loft access hatch.
Bedroom One 11' 7" To Bay x 12' Max ( 3.53m To Bay x 3.66m Max )
A front facing double bedroom which is fitted with a central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed bay window.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 9' 7" ( 3.53m x 2.92m )
A rear facing bedroom which is fitted with a central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 8' 3" ( 2.46m x 2.51m )
A further rear facing bedroom fitted with a central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed window.
Fitted with a white three piece which comprises low flush w.c, wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment above. There is complimentary partial tiling to the walls, a central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed window.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a driveway which offers ample space for off street parking with decorative raised border. Whilst to the rear is a well maintained enclosed garden with an Indian stone paved patio offering ample space for outside seating and entertaining. Steps rise to a laid to lawn garden with a courtesy pathway leading to an additional seating area with outbuilding.
Outbuilding 13' 5" x 7' 5" ( 4.09m x 2.26m )
Offering an ideal space for an outside bar with power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Salisbury Crescent, Chesterfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station1.3 miles
- Dronfield Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Chesterfield William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Chesterfield
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF102192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.