Station Street, London, E16
- CHAIN FREE
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- MOMENTS AWAY FROM LOCAL AMENITIES
- FIRST FLOOR
- RENTAL POTENTIAL £1400-£1500 PCM
- WALKING DISTANCE TO RIVER THAMES
- MODERN DECOR THROUGHOUT
- ENTRY TELEPHONE SYSTEM
An impressively spacious and bright three bedroom fully re-furbished first floor apartment close to the enviable location of the Royal Docks, London. As you enter the front door you will find a large entrance hallway, with a modern lounge/diner to the left. This great sized room offers a door to a balcony area; a great place to sit, have a cup of tea and watch the world go by! To the right of the entrance hallway is the kitchen, yet another great sized room offering white gloss fully fitted units. Continuing along the hallway you will find three large bedrooms, consisting of two doubles and one large single. The bathroom offers a good sized wash basin with vanity unit, heated towel rail and separate WC. In addition, this property offers a telephone entry system.
This apartment is in a great location, close to the Royal Victoria Gardens and King George V DLR station. A good selection of local amenities are within walking distance, and London's City Airport is a short drive away.
Entrance Hallway (2.310m x 0.894m)
Lounge Area (4.129m 4.040m)
Fully Fitted Kitchen (5.013m x 2.387m)
Bedroom One (4.043m 3.242m)
Bedroom Two (3.532m > 2.322m x 3.383m > 2.365m)
Bedroom Three (2.840m x 2.410m)
Bathroom (1.589m x 1.657m)
WC (1.684m x 0.830m)
Balcony (1.982m x 1.439m)
Entry Telephone System
Station Street, London, E16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- King George V Station0.3 miles
- Cyprus Station0.6 miles
- Gallions Reach Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Hammond & Smith, Epping's newest estate agent offering a modern fresh approach.
Run by local estate agents Jonjo Hammond and Alison Smith, with a combined experience of over 20 years in the local property market, we value our local community, providing a service with integrity and authenticity, and are passionate about making your property journey a positive one!
At Hammond & Smith, we love nothing more than helping a customer find their dream home so whether you are bu
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hammond & Smith, Epping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.