Baker Street, Abergavenny
- Excellently positioned three double bedroomed family home located in the heart of the town centre with views to the iconic Market Hall and surrounding mountains
- Range of character features including stone dressed and cast iron fireplaces, stripped wooden doors, windowsills, and floorboards
- Delightful westerly garden with loggia
- Walking distance to Linda Vista Gardens, Brecon to Monmouthshire Canal, River Usk and pathways to the Blorenge
- Easy access to the high street, restaurants, cafes, and bistros, plus a Waitrose Hypermarket with John Lewis at Home all close-by
- Dual aspect generously sized living room and kitchen/diner
- Family room
- Utility room
- Superb family bathroom suite
- Gardener's WC
This extended home sits in a delightful westerly garden with thoughtfully planned seating areas and given its aspect, is sated with natural light from its generously sized dual aspect reception rooms which are served by a large kitchen/diner. The cottage has retained several charming character features including cast iron grates and a feature vintage bread oven and will appeal to a range of buyers seeking a much loved home superbly equipped for family living.
This period property enjoys a prime central setting within walking distance of the town centre and within easy access of doctors' and dentist surgeries, Linda Vista Gardens, the cricket ground, tennis and bowls clubs, as well as many country walks including one of the area's most famous peaks, the Blorenge.
Just a stone's throw away are all the services and amenities one would expect of a thriving town centre. Abergavenny boasts a comprehensive range of shopping and leisure facilities, including a wide selection of individual boutique style shops, grocery and newsagent stores, a Waitrose store, a Tesco Metro and many well-known high street shops. Abergavenny also hosts a market several times a week. The town has its own cinema and leisure centre as well as several restaurants for evening entertainment.
Abergavenny railway station has regular services into central London via Newport, whilst road links at the Hardwick roundabout give easy access to the motorway...
For further details on this family home, please click on the link for our brochure.
We are informed the property is Freehold. Intending purchasers should make their own enquiries via their solicitors.
All mains services are connected
Band D (Monmouthshire CC)
Viewing Strictly by appointment with the Agents
Taylor & Co:
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Baker Street, Abergavenny
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abergavenny Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Imagine our first-class service tailored to your needs. Taylor & Co are independent Estate, Land & Letting Specialists based in Abergavenny providing an all-inclusive estate agency service operating both online and on the high street. Our expertise includes residential sales and lettings, land valuations and rural sales, planning advice, professional valuations, auction sales and access to independent mortgage advisors. Kate Taylor and her team are passionate about property and deliver an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10849978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor & Co, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.