High Street, Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Modern Interior Throughout the Apartment
- Fully furnished
- Town centre location
- Intercom entry system
- Additional £58 per month for gas and electric (based on single occupancy)
- Available 28/06/2021
- Photos for illustration - More coming soon
- One good sized bedroom
- Modern open plan living and kitchen area
It's impossible not to fall in love with this apartment.
The apartment briefly comprises of;
~ Modern kitchenette with: basin, oven & hob, washing machine
~ Beautiful view overlooking the local waterways
~ Modern lounge
~ One good sized bedroom
~ Stylish shower room
~ Stunning interior design
~ Intercom system
~ Perfect location
~ Additional £58 per month for gas and electric - (based on single occupancy)
~ Available 28/06/2021
The property is located in a prime spot within Runcorn town centre, close to all local amenities, bars, restaurants and just a short journey away from the train station, making it perfect for commuters.
Don't miss your chance to live in these modern yet affordable studio apartment!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
High Street, Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Runcorn Station0.2 miles
- Widnes Station2.6 miles
- Hough Green Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Leef is a fresh and exciting management company that blends state of the art property software with a highly experienced management team. The software we are using is set up to provide both landlords and tenants with reports as detailed as they require. We realise that all of our client’s needs are specific, taking the time to understand this and tailoring a service that suits the individual has proven to be a great success.
With our in-house training policy, in both customer care and p
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1Waterside. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leef Property Management Ltd, Warrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.