Imperial Gardens, Hythe, CT21
- Impressive detached house with passenger lift
- Pole position on prestigious development
- Beautiful views across the golf course, of the sea and up Hythe's picturesque hillside
- Stunning open plan living space, dining area & kitchen
- Wraparound Balcony
- Principal bedroom with en-suite & west facing balcony
- Three further bedrooms, bathroom
- Garden room, utility room
- Landscaped gardens to front and rear
- Ample parking
Occupying pole position on this prestigious development, this impressive detached house is the perfect home from which to enjoy all of the amenities Hythe has to offer. Everything is within reach yet you remain cosseted in the tranquil environment which is Imperial Green. The Hotel Imperial is on the doorstep offering a gym, spa, pool, champagne bar and restaurants, the beach is seconds away, enjoy beautiful walks along the promenade or along the banks of the historic Royal Military Canal, or stroll to the busting town centre.
The property is exceptional having been upgraded for the owners from the original specification and offers an impeccable standard of presentation with a sleek modern finish throughout. The accommodation, which has been designed to compliment a modern lifestyle, includes a stunning open plan kitchen/dining/living space occupying the top floor, set beneath a dramatic vaulted ceiling, enjoying expansive glazing which maximises the beautiful views over the golf course, of the sea and up the hillside. There is also a cloakroom on this floor and a generous wraparound balcony. The four bedrooms are on the first floor, the principal room with en-suite shower room and opening to a west facing balcony. On the ground floor the entrance hall leads to the utility room, a cloakroom and the garden room which has been created by converting the double garage, this leaves the house with a generous store room, ideal for bikes, paddle boards and the like.
The garden is delightful having been thoughtfully landscaped to maximise the space and create the ideal environment in which to relax, dine or entertain alfresco. To the front of the house there is parking for a number of vehicles.
For room sizes please refer to the floor plan.
Hythe's prestigious Imperial Green development is set in the grounds of The Imperial Hotel & Leisure Centre, adjacent to the banks of the historic Royal Military Canal, on level ground, moments from the attractive unspoilt seafront and beach. A short stroll along the tow path leads to Waitrose and across the road to the town centre with its bustling High Street offering a wide range of independent shops, boutiques, cafes, restaurants, and doctors' surgeries etc. The town is also well served by 4 supermarkets (including Waitrose, Sainsburys and Aldi). There is a wide range of sporting and leisure facilities available nearby, including the Hotel Imperial Leisure Centre, cricket, lawn tennis, bowls, 2 golf courses, sailing clubs, etc.
Commuting links are excellent. The High Speed Link is available from both Folkestone (3 miles) and Ashford (10.5 miles) with journey times direct to St Pancras of around 53 minutes and 38 minutes respectively. The motorway network (M20 Junction 11) is 3.5 miles distant, main line railway station at Sandling, (2.6 miles), the Channel Tunnel Terminal 4 miles, the ferry port of Dover 13.5 miles and Ashford International Passenger Station 10.5 miles. (All times and distances are approximate).
Imperial Gardens, Hythe, CT21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sandling Station1.9 miles
- Channel Tunnel Terminal Station2.4 miles
- Folkestone West Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Tim Lawrence & his qualified sales team boast more than 35 years' experience of selling property in Hythe, Saltwood, Folkestone & the surrounding villages. We pride ourselves on our in-depth local knowledge, and highly professional and personal service within a prominently located High Street office. Our commission rates are competitive and negotiable.
At Lawrence & Co we offer a highly professional and personal independent agency service. Since our formation we have established
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LAWR_003042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence & Co, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.