Low Road, NR14
- An idyllic rural setting
- Enviable open field views
- Generous proportions both inside and out
- Plot extending to approximately a third of an acre (sts)
- Three double bedrooms and en-suite to the master
- Generous kitchen/dining room
- Detached timber workshop with log-burning stove
- Large sweeping driveway
- Walk-in pantry and utility room
- A desirable rural location
Upstairs, all three double bedrooms lead from the spacious landing in addition to the family shower room. The master bedroom offers a front aspect view with open countryside views stretching as far as the eye can see, the modern en-suite shower room is again a good size and fitted with a sleek grey gloss vanity unit and corner shower. Bedroom three is a particular favourite of Franks, the rolling hill view on offer from this room is simply stunning. The family shower room is fitted with a large corner shower, perfectly placed in one corner opposite the rear aspect window so you can even soak up those views whilst showering!
Outside, the gardens extend to approximately a third of an acre, wrapping around the cottage offering a variety of different spots to suit your mood. Enclosed by a low wall, a dining terrace leads from the rear of the property the ideal backdrop to enjoy alfresco dining. The gardens to the rear are well established with a variety of shrubs and evergreens, the low wall to the rear encloses the garden well without obstructing those open field views. To the front aspect, the garden has been landscaped to feature a quaint pond surrounded by traditional country style seasonal flowers. The timber workshop is a great space, fitted with a small log-burning stove this building offers any prospective owner perhaps further potential to create something more?
If it is a slice of Country Life you are looking for, then look no further...
Low Road, NR14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Reedham (Norfolk) Station1.5 miles
- Cantley Station2.7 miles
- Haddiscoe Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Frank Estate Agency
An independent and honest agency, where you can rely on the right advice to help us achieve the best possible price for your home from the best buyer within timescales to suit your needs....
Operating from the Heritage Coast, Frank is here to offer a modern and fresh approach to buying and selling property. Due to our independence as an agent, we offer the ability to creatively adapt to constantly changing market conditions an
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1newcottages. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Estate Agency Limited, Suffolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.