Sandown Road, Brighton
- 3 Bedrooms
- West Facing Garden
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Well Presented Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- No Chain
- Share Of Freehold
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Kendrick Property Services are delighted to offer for sale this fantastic 3 bedroom ground floor flat in the popular residential area on the edge of Hanover, ideally located for those looking to be within 20 minutes walk of the town centre, close to the hospital and bus routes. Upon entering the property, you will notice two double bedrooms as well as another bedroom to the rear, modern fitted bathroom, newly fitted kitchen and bright/ spacious living room. The kitchen also leads to the wonderful garden which is ideal for the warmer months. Sandown Road comes with share of freehold and is to be sold with no chain.
Sandown Road, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.8 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station1.0 miles
- Brighton Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Through excellent service in sales or letting, we aim to offer clients an efficient and honest service. We seek to serve the communities of Brighton & Hove and the surrounding peripheries in a manner that displays integrity and trustworthiness, whilst at all times endeavouring to find the best price for your property and the best value for money on your new home.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101297005012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kendrick Property Services, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.