Monmouth Road, Abergavenny
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Sought After Retirement Development
- Beautifully Appointed Throughout
- Lounge With Juliette Balcony
- Underfloor Heating
- Two Shower Rooms
- Excellent Communal Facilities, Including Lounge
- House Manager - Monday To Friday
- 24 Hour Careline Facility
- Town Centre Location
Built by McCarthy & Stone in 2017, Riverside Court provides independent retirement living for over 60s, supported by an experienced House Manager and 24hr emergency call system, and offering a range of communal facilities. These include a large lounge, offering a range of activities and warm welcome from the established community of residents. In addition, there are manicured grounds to enjoy, a guest suite available for family and friends at a small cost, and a laundry.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Monmouth Road, Abergavenny
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abergavenny Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Christie Residential is an independent estate agency dedicated to providing exceptional service to buyers and sellers in the Abergavenny / Crickhowell area. Company director, Philip Christie spent 10 years from 2004 building Surehomes Estate Agents into market leaders, most clearly illustrated at the end of 2014 when achieving the most completed sales in the NP7 area. Deciding the time was right to build upon this success, Philip and his team seized the opportunity to rebrand as Christie Resi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10852575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christie Residential, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.