Beaconsfield - walk to town
- A Modern Three Storey Home
- Set In Private Gated Development
- Close To Town Centre & Station
- Presented In Excellent Order
- Good Size Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Sitting Room With Feature Fireplace
- Three Bedrooms & Three Bathrooms
- Garage Plus Parking
The well-presented accommodation is set over three floors. On the ground floor, there is an entrance hall with a storage cupboard and a shower room. To the front of the property is a spacious reception room accessed by double doors from the hallway. This room is currently used as a study/home office but could easily be used as a dining room or even a fourth bedroom. To the rear of the property is a superb open plan kitchen/breakfast room, plus a light and airy garden sitting room with air conditioning, access to the rear garden and complimented by a utility room.On the first floor is an attractive main sitting room with a feature fireplace, whilst the master bedroom overlooks the rear garden and benefits from an en-suite bathroom with separate shower and bath. The second floor offers two double bedrooms and a large airing cupboard housing a pressurised hot water tank and gas fired boiler. Bedroom 2 features a ‘Jack and Jill’ en-suite shower room with access also from the landing. To the rear of the property is a patio area leading onto an area of lawn with part shrub borders and a second patio area. The garden is fully enclosed with secure gated access to the rear. Private parking is provided in addition to a single garage with electric up and over door, power and lighting. Parking facilities for visitors is available inside the gated development.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Beaconsfield - walk to town
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beaconsfield Station0.5 miles
- Seer Green Station1.2 miles
- Gerrards Cross Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Tim Russ & Company, Beaconsfield are firmly placed as one of the area's leading independent Estate Agents with a network of 8 offices throughout Buckinghamshire & Oxfordshire. The Beaconsfield office is headed by Associate Partner Simon Minter who along with a friendly and experienced team specialise in all aspects of selling property within the local area.
Whether you are buying, selling or renting a property in Beaconsfield, our friendly and professional team of experts are ready to a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10788809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tim Russ & Company, Beaconsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.