Neill Road, Sheffield, S11 8QH
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- 4 BEDROOMS
- AVAILABLE 23.07.21!
- £57.00 PPPW OR 73.00 PPPW WITH BILLS
- COUNCIL TAX BANK B
- ENERGY RATING E
- FULLY DOUBLE GLAZED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DEPOSIT REQUIRED
- NO APPLICATION FEES
This property is located on a quiet residential street just off from the bustling cosmopolitan section of Ecclesall Road, close to shops and restaurants with excellent transport links to the City Centre and within easy walking distance to Sheffield Hallam's Collegiate Campus and Endcliffe Park.
Suitable for sharers, this property is offered on a fully-furnished basis and briefly comprises; access via the modern off-shot kitchen equipped with electric hob and oven, washing machine and plenty of cupboard space, living room with sofas, double fridge-freezer and cellar access for storage, a double bedroom on the ground floor, two double bedrooms and a recently installed bathroom on the first floor, together with a further huge double bedroom to the attic. ALL BILLS INCLUSIVE OPTION AVAILABLE.
Neill Road, Sheffield, S11 8QH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- University of Sheffield Tram Stop1.0 miles
- West Street Tram Stop1.2 miles
- Netherthorpe Road Tram Stop1.3 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SHL090070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.