Dorchester Avenue, Chaddesden
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS AND EXTENDED BAY FRONTED HOME
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- EXTENDED 'L' SHAPED DINING KITCHEN
- EPC RATING D
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM AND SEPARATE WC
- THREE BEDROOMS, FIRST FLOOR CLOAKS/WC
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- MATURE REAR GARDEN WITH OUTHOUSES
- GAS HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- NO UPWARD CHAIN, EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Ideal for first time buyer or growing family and available for sale with no upward chain, the property benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazing and briefly comprises:- entrance lobby, bay fronted lounge, separate dining/reception room with understairs storage cupboard, extended 'L' shaped dining kitchen, bathroom with two piece suite and access to a separate WC. To the first floor are three bedrooms and cloakroom/WC. Outside, there is off road parking to the front elevation and a pleasant rear garden which enjoys a sunny aspect with two garden sheds, summerhouse and greenhouse.
Dorchester Avenue is well situated for Chaddesden and its range of amenities including shops, schools and transport links together with convenient access for Derby City Centre and further major road links including the A52, M1 motorway and A50 respectively. An early viewing is recommended.
14' 4'' x 10' 3'' (4.37m x 3.12m)
13' 8'' x 8' 9'' (4.16m x 2.66m) increasing to 10'6"
Extended 'L' Shaped Dining Kitchen
18' 0'' x 7' 6'' (5.48m x 2.28m) plus 6'7" x 5'10"
Bathroom (with access to WC)
9' 4'' x 5' 11'' (2.84m x 1.80m)
First Floor Landing
Double Bedroom One
13' 9'' x 10' 4'' (4.19m x 3.15m) minimum measurement
11' 8'' x 7' 4'' (3.55m x 2.23m)
12' 8'' x 6' 0'' (3.86m x 1.83m)
Off road parking is provided to the front elevation via double gates and incorporates a walled boundary. Potential for off road parking to the front elevation.
There is gated access to the side elevation leading to the pleasant, enclosed and good size rear garden which enjoys a sunny aspect being mainly laid to lawn incorporating a paved patio area, shaped pond, two garden sheds and summerhouse.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Dorchester Avenue, Chaddesden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Derby Station1.4 miles
- Spondon Station2.0 miles
- Peartree Station2.7 miles
About the agent
The Chaddesden branch of Derby's top selling estate agency is here to serve buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants in Chaddesden, Oakwood, Spondon, Breadsall Hilltop, Derwent Heights, West Hallam, Smalley and the surrounding areas.
Simply put, we're here to create moving experiences...
Our network of computer linked branches strategically located throughout key Derby suburbs has seen us rise to the top of the Derby property m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10093596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Chaddesden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.