Grosvenor Terrace, Bootham, York, YO30 7BF
- Communal Entrance Hall with Lift and Stairs
- Private Reception Hall
- Spacious Living Room with Juliette Balcony
- Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Second Double Bedroom
- Designated Parking Space and Visitor Parking
- Close to City Centre
- Enviable Location
- No Onward Chain
Accessed through electric gates: a communal entrance hall with lift takes you to the second floor of the building. A private entrance hall gives access to all rooms. The spacious sitting room offers a flexible living space and benefits from French doors leading onto a Juliette balcony. The kitchen is fitted with a good range of light painted units with integrated fridge/freezer, electric cooker, hob and extractor hood together with ample room for a dining table and a walk in storage cupboard. The master bedroom is fitted with built-in cupboards and has the benefit en-suite shower room. In addition there is a second double bedroom and modern house bathroom.
General Remarks -
Viewing - All viewing is strictly by prior appointment with the sole selling agents, Hudson Moody. Please contact our offices at 58, Micklegate, York, YO1 6LF. Telephone .
Fixtures And Fittings - All fixtures and fittings are specifically excluded from the sale unless they are mentioned in the particulars of sale.
Location - Situated just off Bootham, the apartment offers easy access and pleasant walks into the historic city centre with an excellent choice of shops and restaurants.
Services - Main supplies of water, electricity and drainage. Electric heating.
Local Authority York - City of York Council, West Offices, Station Rise, York, YO1 6GA. Telephone .
Offer Procedure - Before contacting a Building Society, Bank or Solicitor you should make your offer to the office dealing with the sale, as any delay may result in the sale being agreed to another purchaser, thus incurring unnecessary costs. Under the Estate Agency Act 1991, you will be required to provide us with financial information in order to verify your position, before we can recommend your offer to the vendor. We will also require proof of identification in order to adhere to Money Laundering Regulations.
"A spacious second floor apartment situated in a sought after prestigious development"
BrochuresGrosvenor Terrace, Bootham, York, YO30 7BF
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Grosvenor Terrace, Bootham, York, YO30 7BF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- York Station0.7 miles
- Poppleton Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Hudson Moody is an independent, family owned estate agent specialising in the sale and rental of residential properties in and around York. We provide an honest, proactive service delivered by a highly experienced, qualified team.
- We have an office on Micklegate in York city centre which is open 7 days a week.
- We have an office in Poppleton and a personal agent, Alex McClean based in Dunnington.
- We value te
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30565679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hudson Moody, Micklegate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.