Juniper Way, Durham
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Town House
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Unfurnished Property
- White Goods Included
- Security Alarm
- Driveway Parking
Let Direct NE are delighted to introduce to the rental market this 3 bedroom town house just a short walk from Durham City Centre. This property has been finished to an exceptional standard and a viewing is highly recommended. Available June 2021 an unfurnished basis. Integrated white goods are included.
Briefly comprises of Entrance/Hallway, Kitchen/Diner, Lounge, Downstairs W/C, Study, Master Bedroom with En-Suite, 2 further Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, security alarm and secure off-street parking.
Council Tax Band D.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Juniper Way, Durham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Durham Station0.4 miles
About the agent
An introduction to Let Direct NE.
Setting the Standard in Lettings and Property Management
- Operating for over twelve years throughout the North East, from Northumberland to North Yorkshire.
- Experience and expertise in all aspects of lettings.
- Fixed and transparent pricing.
- Unrivalled exposure on all major portals including Rightmove, Zoopla, OnTheMarket.
- At the forefront of industry changes, particularly in relation to tenant safety.<
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30565686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Let Direct NE Ltd, Gateshead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.