High Street, Morton, Bourne
- Stunning Character Property
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
- Generous Living Room With Log Burner
- Open Kitchen Diner & Utility Room
- Family Shower Room
- Impressive Private Rear Garden
- Wealth Of Character
- EPC Rating = D
On entering the property you are initially greeted by an entrance hall, with the first door on your left showing you into a spacious living room, which enjoys a feature log burner. The living room leads you through into an open kitchen diner, benefiting from a large under-stairs cupboard. To the rear of the property, a useful utility room and downstairs WC are found. To the first floor, the landing space separates three well-balanced bedrooms and a three-piece family shower room.
Outside the property, side gated access leads you round to the unique and private cottage garden, enjoying a courtyard area and two lawned sections. The garden also offers three brick-built outbuildings, a sheltered lean-to area, storage shed, and greenhouse. With so much on offer, we highly recommend you view this property at your earliest convenience.
Entrance Hall -
Living Room - 3.94m x 3.6 (12'11" x 11'9") -
Kitchen Diner - 4.60m x 2.08m (15'1 x 6'10) -
Utility Room - 2.26m x 1.35m (7'5 x 4'5) -
Downstairs Wc - 1.14m x 0.81m (3'9 x 2'8) -
Bedroom One - 3.23m x 2.74m (10'7 x 9) -
Bedroom Two - 2.90m x 2.77m (9'6 x 9'1) -
Bedroom Three - 3.23m x 2.01m (10'7 x 6'7) -
Shower Room - 1.63m x 1.40m (5'4 x 4'7) -
BrochuresBrochureHigh Street, Morton, Bourne
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
High Street, Morton, Bourne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Spalding Station9.3 miles
About the agent
Newton Fallowell is a family run business owned by Jason Treadwell, a local property expert who has been part of the Newton Fallowell Family for many years
Between the team, they have an abundance of local knowledge and pride themselves on offering a professional and friendly service.The Local Area
Bourne is a small historic market town situated in the heart of South Lincolnshire on the western edge of the Lincolnshire Fens.<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30565721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Bourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.