Lady Isle House, Cardiff Bay
- Ideal first time buy
- No Chain
- In the heart of Cardiff Bay
- Third Floor
- Situated within the same building as the leisure facilities
- Open plan living
- Modern kitchen
- Allocated parking
- Gated development
- Communal gym facilities including swimming pool
This stylish, bright and airy studio apartment is an ideal first time buy or opportunity for investment. Situated at the ever popular Lady Isle House, located in the heart of Cardiff Bay, close to the International Sports Village. The property offers spacious open-plan living and is a fantastic opportunity to capture a slice of Cardiff Bay living!
Situated on the water's edge, Lady Isle house offers the convenience of walking into the city for work or pleasure as well as a host of fantastic amenities right on it's doorstep. Nestled within a beautifully maintained gated community, the apartment benefits from the use of the communal swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi and gym facilities.
Open plan living is the highlight of the studio, with modern, high gloss, built-in wardrobes offering perfectly discreet storage in the living space along with a modern kitchen and a bathroom with a double shower.
Further benefits include allocated and visitor parking as well as a concierge service based at the main gates. We highly advise calling today to arrange your viewing appointment...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Lady Isle House, Cardiff Bay
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cogan Station0.7 miles
- Cardiff Bay Station1.0 miles
- Grangetown Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Across our three prominent Cardiff branches, CPS Homes strives to provide the best possible service to each and every customer. As Cardiff's largest estate and letting agent, we aim to provide landlords and vendors with unrivalled marketing exposure of their property and a proactive service that is of a higher standard than any other available in Cardiff.Do you know the
value of your property?
Our experienced sales team can provid
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9616668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CPS Homes, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.