Horndean Road, Emsworth
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Redecorated throughout & newly installed carpets
- Sitting room with patio doors opening out
- Two bedrooms – master with built-in wardrobe
- Entrance hall with storage
- Patio area & maintained communal gardens
- Buggy Storage/Refuse Room
- 24/7 emergency pull chord system
Treagust & Co is pleased to offer two bedroom ground floor retirement home benefitting from patio doors opening directly out to a patio area, with communal gardens beyond.
Available with no forward chain, this appealing property is perfectly positioned for easy access to the town centre, public transport links and the harbour foreshore, and has been re-decorated throughout, with newly installed carpets.
Avalon Court comprises of just 20 homes and has an on-site manager available every weekday morning, a residents lounge with activities, and a laundry room. There is parking available for residents and visitors.
Number 2 offers a pleasant layout comprising an entrance hall with storage, two bedrooms, bathroom and a kitchen that is open plan to the living room. This has sliding doors opening out to a patio space the the delightful communal gardens.
Service charge £292 per month.
Ground rent £52 per annum.
The picturesque harbourside town centre of Emsworth lies approximately half a mile to the south with its excellent variety of local shops, pubs, restaurants and two sailing clubs. Emsworth sits at the top of Chichester harbour and there are several walks nearby including routes to Langstone and the coastal footpath around Thorney Island, part of which is an RSPB nature reserve. This conveniently situated home is also ideally placed for transport links with both the railway station and main bus route nearby. The cathedral city of Chichester is situated approximately 8 miles to the east and offers excellent high street shopping and leisure facilities to suit all.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Horndean Road, Emsworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Emsworth Station0.2 miles
- Warblington Station1.2 miles
- Southbourne Station1.4 miles
About the agent
An Introduction to Treagust & Co.
We are Treagust & Co, a leading independent estate agency serving Emsworth, Havant and the surrounding towns and villages, offering exceptional service and value for money. Our experienced team take pride in offering a full, high quality local estate agency service from our chic double fronted Victorian office in central Emsworth.
Our Company Mission
Our company mission is to be recognised as an approachable independent estate agency which b
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10248261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Treagust & Co, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.