Cornwall Road, Stroud Green
- 2 bedrooms
- Shared garden
- Split level
- Wooden flooring
- 0.8 miles Finsbury Park Station
- Quiet road
Gracing the first floor of this quintessential red bricked Victorian property, you are welcomed by crisp white walls and wooden flooring. Upon arrival, the first bedroom (or home office / nursery) resides to your right while the rest of your abode awaits atop a small set of wooden stairs.
The open plan, nice sized reception / dining room and kitchen awaits with space to cook up a feast and entertain the masses (covid allowing). Here you’ll find a wealth of cabinetry surrounding contemporary fixtures and enveloped by deep blue splashback tiling.
Storage options abound, not least in the living area via shelving space, but throughout your converted period apartment. Next door you’ll find the well styled shower room, complete with chrome rainforest shower head, to slate effect walls and sleek, grey drawers. We love the floor to ceiling heated towel rail, all lit gorgeously via recessed spot lighting.
Back out into the hall, the master bedroom lies to your left with views out to the rear. Perfectly sized for couples, good friends or the single professional searching a bit of extra space in this bright flat.
Just 0.8 miles to Finsbury Park Station, providing fast access across London via the Victoria, Piccadilly and Overground lines, as well as a mere 0.4 miles to Stroud Green Road. A short distance too from Finsbury Park where you can workout, play sports or just simply relax away from the city hubbub
BrochuresBrochureCornwall Road, Stroud Green
Cornwall Road, Stroud Green
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harringay Station0.3 miles
- Crouch Hill Station0.4 miles
- Harringay Green Lanes Station0.5 miles
About the agent
We are a multi award-winning estate agency based in Finsbury Park, providing a personable, socially responsible and creative property consultancy service for jaded North Londoners.
Voted 7th best agent in the UK by the Best Estate Agent Guide 2019!
What distinguishes us from the sea of other agents across the city is our ability to provide a truly bespoke level of service, our commitment to the local community and our progressive approach to marketing and design.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30559726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Davies, Finsbury Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.