Graig-Yr-Hesg Place, Pontypridd
- Loft Room
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Quiet Street Location
Stunning Family Home! Move In Ready and A Must See! This spacious two bedroom property had a loft room and is walking distance to Craig Yr Hesg nature reserve.
Peter Alan Pontypridd are pleased to offer to the market this spacious two bedroom terrace property with loft room situated in Pontypridd. The property is only a short distance from Pontypridd town centre and Pontypridd Train Station. The property further benefits from good road links to the city centre as the M4 and A470 and Craig Yr Hesg nature reserve is on the door stop with beautiful walks.
This beautifully presented property has room for all the family and is move in ready. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, Lounge/ Diner and kitchen. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and large family bathroom. The property also benefits from stairs leading to loft room.
To the rear of the property is low maintenance garden that has the benefits of rear lane access.
Entered through UPVC door. Access to Lounge/Diner. Newly laid hydroseal laminate flooring , controls for intruder alarm
Lounge / Diner 22' 2" x 15' 9" ( 6.76m x 4.80m )
Lovely size modern family room wirh newly laid hydroseal laminate flooring and newly fitted designer radiators with UPVC window to front and rear.
Kitchen 15' 4" x 9' 2" ( 4.67m x 2.79m )
Fitted with a range of matching base and eye level cupboards with work surfaces over. Intergral fridge/freezer, cooker and Integral gas hob with cooker. Space for dining room table and chairs. UPVC windows to rear and side. UPVC door to side.
Recently fitted glass panelling to staircase, all new doors including fire door to loft room. Access to two bedrooms and family bathroom. Stairs leading to loft room.
Bedroom One 16' 3" x 11' 1" ( 4.95m x 3.38m )
Large double bedroom with two UPVC window to front.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 8' 3" ( 3.53m x 2.51m )
Double bedroom with newly fitted wardrobes, cupboard containing new fitted smart combi boiler  UPVC window to rear.
A contemporary bathroom comprising of a recently fitted bathroom suite of corner bath, walk in shower, WC and sink. UPVC window to rear and side.
Loft Room 15' 4" x 11' 10" ( 4.67m x 3.61m )
Great size room with built in storage.
To the rear of the property is low maintenance garden which is mostly laid with decking and benefits from rear lane access.
Council Tax Band - C
Welsh Primary School - YGG Evan James
English Primary School - Trallwng Infants, feeding into Coedpenmaen Junior Department
Welsh Secondary School - YG Garth Olwg
English Secondary School - Hawthorn
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Graig-Yr-Hesg Place, Pontypridd
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pontypridd Station0.8 miles
- Trefforest Station1.4 miles
- Trehafod Station1.9 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PPD304743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Pontypridd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.