Bridge Lane, Frodsham
- NO ONWARD CHAIN.
- Two double bedrooms one with ensuite.
- Allocated parking space.
- Close to Frodsham town centre.
- Viewing essential.
Brought to the market with no onward chain is this two bedroom mezzanine style apartment located within the attractive 'Chapter House' conversion. The property is located close to Frodsham town centre which offers a range of shops and amenities. Viewing essential.
Only a few minutes' walk from Frodsham town centre, residents have easy access to its many independent shops, eateries and public houses, not to mention the town's library, leisure facilities, health centre and historic Castle Park. Bridge Lane is within the catchment area for a number of popular primary schools and Helsby High School.
Junction 12 of the M56 is around 2 miles away, which provides favourable transport links to Chester and Manchester. The recently opened 'Mersey gateway bridge' is approximately 9 miles away. Frodsham train station is also a popular option with those who commute as it has active lines to Chester, Manchester, Liverpool and Runcorn of which you can travel direct to London.
Entrance door, intercom system, stairs leading to first floor, radiator.
Lounge Kitchen 11' 1" x 23' 7" ( 3.38m x 7.19m )
Glazed window to the side elevation, two radiators, gas fireplace. Kitchen comprises a selection of wall and base units with work surface over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, integrated oven and gas hob with extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, tiled splashbacks, integrated dishwasher and washing machine. Wall mounted and housed gas central heating boiler.
Fire exit door.
Bedroom One (mezzanine) 11' 2" x 13' ( 3.40m x 3.96m )
Two skylights, radiator.
Walls are part tiled to the three piece suite and this provides a low flush toilet, wash basin and a shower cubicle. Heated towel rail, shaver point, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 13' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.99m )
Double glazed window, radiator.
With feature arched window, feature beam, tiled flooring and part tiled walls. A three piece suite provides a low flush toilet, wash basin and a panelled bath with mixer tap/shower. Shaver point, heated towel rail.
Allocated parking space with visitor parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Bridge Lane, Frodsham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Frodsham Station0.6 miles
- Runcorn East Station2.7 miles
- Runcorn Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Frodsham Swetenhams office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Swetenhams has been trading since 1936, so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Swetenhams as your estate agent…
>> Your local Swetenhams team in Frodsham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too! We k
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM107497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.