Kirkgate, Tydd St. Giles, Wisbech
- Individual split level residence
- Five double bedrooms
- 22' kitchen/dining room
- Home office
- Popular village location
SPLIT LEVEL SPLENDOUR! Situated in the heart of this picturesque village, an individual detached home that offers versatile and flexible accommodation and would be ideal for the extended family.
SPLIT LEVEL SPLENDOUR! Situated in the heart of this picturesque village, an individual detached home that offers versatile and flexible accommodation and would be ideal for the extended family. With five double bedrooms (one of which is on the ground floor) and a fantastic 22' kitchen/dining room, the property also benefits from a downstairs wet room, a home office, a useful utility room and a double garage. The property stands in the centre of a good sized plot with views over the village church. Viewing is the only way to appreciate all that is on offer!
Cloakroom 7' 7" x 3' 5" ( 2.31m x 1.04m )
Lounge 13' 1" x 17' 11" ( 3.99m x 5.46m )
Kitchen/Dining Room 9' 10" maximum x 22' 2" ( 3.00m maximum x 6.76m )
Utility Room 9' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.00m x 3.00m )
Bedroom Five 7' 10" minimum x 11' 10" ( 2.39m minimum x 3.61m )
Ground Floor Wet Room 4' 11" x 8' 6" ( 1.50m x 2.59m )
Office 11' 11" x 8' 9" ( 3.63m x 2.67m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 10' minimum x 11' 11" ( 3.05m minimum x 3.63m )
Bedroom Two 9' 10" minimum x 11' 11" ( 3.00m minimum x 3.63m )
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 9' 10" ( 3.68m x 3.00m )
Bedroom Four 9' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.00m x 3.00m )
Bathroom 8' 5" maximum x 8' ( 2.57m maximum x 2.44m )
Double Garage 15' 5" x 22' 2" ( 4.70m x 6.76m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. Proceed out of town and continue along this road for approximately 4 miles. Turn left signposted Newton and continue through the village and head towards Tydd St Giles. Upon entering the village take note of the primary school on your right hand side, continue along and turn right into Kirkgate where the property is the first on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Kirkgate, Tydd St. Giles, Wisbech
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station11.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Wisbech William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Wisbech
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB121841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.