Switch House West, Battersea Power Station, London SW8
- One of the best apartments in the Power Station Building
- Switch House West - 6th Floor
- Full length terrace of 601 sq. ft. overlooking the River
- 1,628 sq. ft. internal and 601 sq. ft. external area
- Amazing views of the River from Balcony
- Perfect for entertainment
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms lateral apartment
- Parking for 1 car included
- Tenure: Leasehold
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Copperstones
This is truly a one off apartment that will be suitable to anyone looking for generous entertainment space with views of the river.
Come downstairs and you have access to the Boulevard (part of the upcoming Phase 3 of the development) which is a wide and multilevel street which connects the new Zone 1 London Underground station to the south, with the Power Station itself. Lined with shops, restaurants and cafes, the new landmark buildings create the gateway to the Battersea Power Station.
3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
Internal area: 1,628 sq. ft. / 151 sq. m.
Winter Garden: 601 sq. ft. / 55.8 sq. m.
Indicative aspect: River and Phase 1
Lease: 999 years from 2013
Amenities & Facilities
Residents will enjoy ample amount of amenities and facilities such as 24 hours concierge, a residents' lounge, bar, business centre, fully equipped gym, swimming pool, spa, games room, private cinema, roof garden and much more.
Exclusive selected retailers based on site will mean that whatever you need will be right there. Moreover, a theatre, fashion houses, bars and food outlets will make living here a remarkably convenient and an enjoyable experience.
And yes, if you do need to travel in and around London, just walk to the new Battersea Power Station northern line tube located right within the development or choose the river taxi service off the jetty.
About Battersea Power Station:
- Battersea Power Station is one of central London’s largest, most visionary and eagerly anticipated new town centres in which roughly half the development will be comprised of shops, restaurants and office space. In addition, there will be a six-acre public park, a town square and a new tube station (scheduled to be within Zone 1).
- The Battersea Power Station project covers 42 acres and includes 3.5m sq ft of mixed commercial space, together with 4,364 new homes.
- The successful regeneration of Battersea Power Station will create 20,000 new jobs, inject £20bn into the UK economy and create a funding mechanism for the first major tube line extension since the Millennium. A new NHS medical facility is also being built.
- Circus West Village is the neighbourhood centre for the first part of the development. It opened to the public in Spring 2017 and since then more than 350,000 people have visited to enjoy the ongoing programme of events and the new shops and restaurants.
- Residents started to move in to Circus West early in 2017 and continue to do so. The Village Hall, a new performance space, has opened at Circus West Village and a new MBNA Thames Clippers River Bus service commenced on 1 November 2017.
- Battersea Power Station is owned by a consortium of Malaysian investors comprised of Sime Darby, S P Setia and the Employees’ Provident Fund. Management of the development is being undertaken by the British-based Battersea Power Station Development Company.
Switch House West, Battersea Power Station, London SW8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Battersea Power Station0.2 miles
- Battersea Park Station0.3 miles
- Queenstown Road (Battersea) Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Copperstones Ltd. is a boutique estate agency ideally located in trendy Marylebone (W2) specialising in off plan sales for new developments also covering lettings and management of all types of residential and commercial properties in Central London and surrounding areas.
As a company we pride ourselves on our professional and friendly approach to all our clients and their property needs. We have an extensive database of landlords, tenants, buyers and overseas investors.Why Coppe
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CS_155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Copperstones, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.