Dersingham Road, Cricklewood, NW2
- Brand New Apartment
- Private Balcony
- Secure Underground Parking
- OTIS Passenger Lift
- CCTV Security
- 10 Year New Build Premier Warranty
This delightful apartment enjoys use of a private balcony, which is accessible from the open plan kitchen/dining/reception room, and enjoys the benefit of a secure underground parking space.
This exceptional development features a wide range of amenities and “mod cons”, including video door entry system, a secure 18 cycle storage room, a traffic light warning system with sensors to the underground parking, MVHR central house fresh air ventilation system, Mitsubishi air source heat pumps, low energy lighting and underfloor heating throughout.
Dersingham Road is situated on the outskirts of The Hocrofts, just 0.3 miles from Cricklewood Station (Thameslink), and within easy reach of the arterial roads which lead in and out of Central London.
N.B. The developers have expressed an intention to offer a share of freehold once all apartments have sold.
BrochuresDersingham Road, Cricklewood, NW2
Dersingham Road, Cricklewood, NW2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cricklewood Station0.3 miles
- Golders Green Station0.9 miles
- Kilburn Station1.0 miles
About the agent
TK International specialise in the sale, letting and acquisition of prime residential property in North West London. Based in Hampstead Village we cover the areas from Highgate in the North to Regent's Park further south and Brondesbury in the west to Camden moving further east.
Our dedicated team has over 150 years combined experience and a deep-rooted network of contacts and clients from both the UK and abroad.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30565671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by TK International, Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.