Winchester Close, Enfield, EN1
- Long Lease of 970yrs
- Close to Transport Links
- Catchment of Several Schools
- Wood Flooring Throughout
- Full Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Combi Boiler
The property is a short 5min walk to Bush Hill Park train station (via a residents only gate providing a short-cut to the station), as well as the shops and amenities which includes a Sainsburys Local. There are also several schools nearby, including Raglan Infant & Junior Schools.
The flat itself comprises of a good size lounge, separate kitchen, 2 bedrooms (1 double and 1 single) and a full bathroom. There is also plenty of storage with built-in cupboard within the hallway, built-in wardrobes in the main bedroom and additional space within the entrance hall (currently houses a dryer with side facing window).
It has been well finished, boasting wood flooring throughout, double glazing and also benefits from beautiful communal gardens and a private garage
Viewings highly recommended
Tenure = Leasehold
Lease = Approx. 970yrs remaining
Service Charge - Approx. £460 per quarter
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Winchester Close, Enfield, EN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bush Hill Park Station0.3 miles
- Enfield Town Station0.6 miles
- Grange Park Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Located within the heart of Whetstone, we specialise in the sale, letting & management of properties across many parts of North London and sections of Hertfordshire - covering areas such as Whetstone, Totteridge, North Finchley, Finchley Central, Friern Barnet, Southgate, Barnet, Arkley, Hadley Wood and all surrounding areas.
Talbies offer an exceptional service that goes above and beyond the average agent. Our unique and innovative system allows us to have and provide more of a persona
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference talbies_1978779871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Talbies, Whetstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.